Saturday, August 21, 2010

Current Obsession & Inspiration



Yeh, Read up Fashion like a Bible.  


Current season : Fall 2010


Singapore being in Summer Season all year round, we can't really enjoy any form of layerings. It's such a pity to me really.  I envy people every time I see fur coats, huge major layering going on in winter time in photos. Well, Whenever I say that, people tell me, Singapore is one of the safest country in the world!I second that. Seems like nothin is fair. 
One way to enjoy this season is to get out, get out of this hot humid island. 
However, we could still make use of Fall Trends in Singapore. but in good choice.  For instance, Thigh high boots/Fur boots are definitely not practical in here. On the other hand, Clogs/Socks under heels are still usable in here. 


Footwear.
Chanel Clogs


Louis Vuitton Clogs

D&G fur boots

Over the knee boots
Loewe, Hermes, Hussein Chalayan, Louis Vuitton

Asos Camp Boot Heels
IT'S A MUST HAVE!

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND NOW EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment