Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011, 11:53PM

Latest buy, magazine are good but not books for me, however in 2011 I am gonna start buying proper books for reading, been searching for a particular one but sold out in most bookstores. 
Chanced upon the latest issue of nico above, my most favourite magazine! Saw it in Perth a year ago, and i never saw it again, never felt tired of reading and flipping through the photography in it over and over again. This issue I must say is perfect! Loving it!
Learnt about Zink last year and fell in love with it too, love the avant garde edginess of it.
And I think I have a habit of buying magazines when I am in a foreign land, learning about the layout of the different styles of magazines. Cultures and environment really do reflects magazines from various countries.
Back to school Day 2. With my beloved.


Hope everyone had a great start to 2011! 
All the best! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment